LEVEL 3 DIPLOMA IN NAIL TECHNOLOGY
This course is designed for beginners to join the fast moving industry of nails, the course will give you all the knowledge and practical skills to be able to start a business or work in salon.
Whilst completing this qualification you will develop your knowledge and understanding of the following:
- Provide manicure treatments
- Provide pedicure treatments
- Apply and maintain nail enhancements
- Client care and communication in beauty-related industries
- Monitor and maintain health and safety practice in the salon
- Maintaining personal health and wellbeing
- Enhance nails using electric files
- Design and apply nail art
- Display stock to promote sales in a salon
- Promote products and services to clients in a salon
Duration: 16 weeks (1 Day a week)
Course times: 10am-4.30pm
On completion of the course you will gain an NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Nail Technology, awarded by VTCT.