LEVEL 3 HAIRDRESSING
Course Includes: Tunic, Registration Fees and Exam Fees
This qualification will provide you with all the exciting practical skills and knowledge you require to further your career in a salon or as a self-employed hairdresser to progress to the role of a senior stylist. It will build on your existing knowledge and understanding and begin to teach you more detailed technical skills.
You will cover the latest creative styling, cutting and colouring techniques that will allow you to add your personal flair to your work and express yourself as stylist.
You will be given homestudy materials for the knowledge base of the course and to cover your exam knowledge.
This Qualification includes all the required elements to work effectively as an advanced Hairdresser/Stylist:
- Promote additional services or products to customers
- Monitor procedures to safely control work operations
- Provide hairdressing consultation services
- Creatively cut hair using a combination of techniques
- Colour hair using a variety of techniques
- Provide colour correction services
- Creatively style and dress hair
Course Duration: 22 weeks – 1 Day a week
Course Times: 10-5pm
On completion of this course you will gain a Level 3 Diploma in Hairdressing, awarded by VTCT.
Pre-Req: Level 2 Hairdressing