PDO lifting threads
The PDO thread course is an opportunity to learn about the treatment that allows you to prevent and fight the process of loss of skin elasticity. Students learn about the use of absorbable lifting threads made of polydioxanone.
During the PDO thread training, they learn about indications and contraindications for the procedure and gain practical skills in performing the procedure under the supervision of an instructor. The trainees will learn about, among other things, the method of inserting and filling the tissues. They learn how to choose a treatment and prepare a treatment protocol.
PDO threads are made of polydioxanone (abbreviation PDO). It is a soluble substance that has so far been used in the production of absorbable surgical sutures. PDO lifting threads have been developed to improve the structure and appearance, as well as restore the skin’s volume. PDO threads stimulate collagen production, making them ideal for use in face, neck and cleavage lifting treatments.
- Hygiene and health and safety rules in the office.
- Discussing medical records and informed consent form.
- Anatomy and structure of the skin.
- Indications and contraindications for the procedure.
- Discussion of postoperative complications.
- Manners of dealing with complications.
- Discussion of the pre-and post-treatment procedure.
- Exercises on models
Pre-Req: Completed training in needle mesotherapy, level 3 in anatomy and physiology, level 3 in cosmetics, level 4 in micropigmentation or accredited training in micropigmentation, medical education or their equivalent.
Duration: 1 day